2014年10月7日星期二

Sexy 7teen

Sweet 6teen is end.
So is 3-10- 2014.
Last 5 days is my 7teen birthday.
So sad about SPM is just around the corner.
I've been waiting so long about that day.
It was so nervous,
because after my birthday 
that is not more than one month already.
Okay.
At first I reject my classmate's invitation 
for a movie.
I feel like I'm going to celebrate with my family.
So, actually no one remembered my birthday
I'm like "is okay dude"

Actually 
I waiting a parcel from Taiwan
My boyfriend gave me a present.
After chinese class, I go back home .
Mummy baked a cake for me.
Fruit cake
My favourite and it was a special design
It was limited edition 

Bath,took lunch,read newspaper,movie
I spending my birthday like this.
When I enjoying watching movie,
I heard  "pang"  ( the car door closed and make noise)
I see from window 
I saw two people!!
Dear shuqi and jiayi
Okay, I knew everything
They act they forgot my birthday but plan to gave me a surprise
I was so shocked !!
I stand beside door and my mum go open door
Then my mum told me they plan to bring me for a  movie
ANNABELLE
I was planning for so long to watch this movie
because I like to watch HORROR movie
SO they planned everything and tell my mum in the morning
I still don't know hahaha

After sang birthday and ate cake 
we rushing to sunway for the movie
I was so glad to knew you all my dear friend
This is a very big surprise from them

It was a memorable day for me
Happy sexy 7teen
I love them.
ThankYou so much 
Hehehe

Dear Jia Yi,
Thank you that you go a movie with us.
skip tuition class xD
AND 
I knew that you scared to watch horror movie 
but you still watch with us even you keep close eyes xD
love you.

Dear Shu Qi,
Before the day  I thought you are in a bad mood 
Im sorry cause sometimes I don't know how to comfort you
I hope you well-being 
Please dont forget 
we are always beside you
I always support you 
Love you .


17岁的我
哈哈哈



没有评论:

发表评论