2014年4月10日星期四

Renewed blog

Yes. Long time no update my blog.
Felt so sorry for it. Because busy for many things.
Now, I'm form five student :(
So it might be a busy and unforgettable year for me! 
I have busy for soooo many things.
Class decoration, school cocuriculum, activities 
Argh! Seriously feel so stress about this last year in school !
Yes SPM is a very important for those form five students
Because it will lead you to your success 
So glad to know that  my cousin get straight A+ !! 
But I sure can't get it larh...
I will try my best. Trust myself and start fighthing for the last year ever.
I don't want people feel that I always play and not take it seriously for studies.
Yes, I hope that I smart too. But it couldn't be .
So I need to study hard. Im not a girl that always play crazy but I will be serious for my studies.
As now I don't know what should I do after SPM but I know that could be another studies life and start work. 
However, it is my last year in secondary school.
College life or work is coming soon.
Study hard and play less :)

 
Yes my dear, take care and together fight for studies even you are at Taiwan ❤

没有评论:

发表评论