2014年4月11日星期五

Disapponted

Yes, dear so sorry that I mad to you.
Im angry 
Because you lie to me.
First time got people lie to me & I don't know anything as well as I didnt see the picture
What a beatiful meet 
And seriously dissapointed to you!
Heartbroken. Did you know the feeling?
No you didnt, anything you promise but you break the promise yourself
At first you scare me worry about you 
But you didnt think that if I know the truth I will leave you
Of course you didnt think that what would happen if YOU lie to me isit?
If you lie, how can I believe you again?
But please, you delete the picture and pretent you didnt do anything and say you fall asleep
But you didnt know I saw it !!
Yes, I acciendentally saw it 
If I didnt saw, I think until now you will not to let me know right 😊 
You said, got anything I must tell you
But you ? Did you ?
You didnt think I'm first aiders and I can teach you what to do.
As well as you take picture with she and still acting cute
Ohh so when you two take selfie dont you feel pain for your nose?
Hahahahaha a joke isit?
When you take selfie with her you didnt think about me isit?
Fine , last warning ever if you did wrong again & you will know what i will DO 
Sorry doesnt mean everything   Something not even a SORRY is enough.
Think before you do man!
As you scare I will leave you & you still love me.

没有评论:

发表评论